Sunday, February 21, 2010

Night Before The Storm


Well as you probably heard I will begin treatment in the morning for my issues with Bob. I just wanted to write a quick note of thanks to everyone who has been there mentally and physically with me and my family during these past 2 months. There's no way we could have gotten this far without each and everyone of you. After these 2 LONG months I still can not believe a jerk named Bob has now made me have holes in both arms and hands, in my lower back, and on my neck. I am pretty sure that the following days leading up to months will be very tough but we have faced tough times before and we have come out of it stronger and smarter then ever before.


I specially want to take a few seconds to say thanks to Sandy and Avery. I know that I am not looking forward to what is getting ready to happen to me but I know that there is no way I could get through this without a wonderful wife and beautiful son. I honestly believe I have the best family a man could ever ask for. So no matter what this chemo does to my mind or body I know my heart will never change. I love the both of you so much.


So with this little blog coming to an end I want to say sorry for my wife showing everyone a picture of my chest and it being cut up. Even though I have a chest like Magnum PI I'm not sure a lot of people want to see it. I am just happy I didn't have hemorrhoid surgery. I also want to let everyone in on a secret. So please don't tell Sandy I told you but she is very anal about proper grammar so after each blog I type she goes in and adds all the coma's and all the other crap that goes with the whole proper grammar thang. If she gets upset with me telling everyone about her secret and I know she won't because I ask you not tell her I will just blame it on the CHEMO BRAIN.



1 comment:

Sandy Wirt said...

Well, those of you who know me well, know that I ADORE my husband, however, he is a bit correct when he says that I can be a little bit anal about his grammar with the blogs. Admittedly, I have been known to at first, sneak into his posts to make a few corrections, hoping he wouldn't notice. Unfortunately, he did. The last several entries he has literally hovered over top of me huffing and puffing while I went through fixing some of the more blatant errors. For those of you who are focused on writing or grammar, I'm sure you have noticed that there are plenty remaining :) I have not corrected one thing in this entry and admit that Brad is getting much, much better with his skills. I do however, LOVE that instead of comma's, Brad has insisted that I fix his "coma's." Enough said. I love you with all my heart honey.